do you ever listen to a song and you’re like “i’m gonna make out with someone to this song one day”
Oh man. I wish I would’ve known everything I know now at the start of senior year. Life would’ve been a lot less stressful. You live and you learn, I guess.
People have been ignorant today. For example, these are some things people have said to me.
1) “Lent has no specific starting or ending day, right? Isn’t it just whenever you want?”
2) (from beginning photog student who thinks she’s a professional senior photographer worth being paid) “What would be reasonable to charge people for senior photos? $1,000?”
3) “She had her graduation hat on with the point in front. She didn’t even know the elastic went in front!”
4) “Don’t forget your keys! I wouldn’t want you to leave without them.”
5) “I decided not to go to Mizzou because they don’t have a pre-med major.”
It’s called science.
I basically suck at everything other than school.
So pumped because I just got offered a job I didn’t apply for at Sunglass Hut by a beautiful foreign man in an Armani suit.